Sunday, July 22, 2012

Movies: The Dark knight Rises

I don't need to tell you as to why you should be watching the last of Christopher Nolan's version of Batman  trilogy, but here's one more incentive to watch this movie.

Not to spoil the storyline, let me suffice to say that expectations of this movie were quiet high after the last Dark knight movie and the outstanding performance by Heath Ledger as Joker. By the end of the movie I was sure that all those expectations were met despite the nonexistence of a strong villan such as joker and two-face. It could also be argued that the storyline and the twist it takes along the way compensates for all those short-comings.

Frankly I enjoyed myself very much and I'm sure you will too. So sit back and just enjoy the show. You are about to enter a narrow but exciting journey all the way back to the League of Shadows (in Batman Begins).

The Dark Knight Rises: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/

The Dark Knight Rises by Christopher Nolan


p.s: what happened to the movie-goers in Colorado was indeed tragic, may God grant them strength and resilience to get through such difficult times. In this time and day, there must be no place for such distress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am more of a Marvel fan and I watched the other film because of Heath Ledger because I've always been a fan since 10 Things I Hate About You (RIP). Surprisingly, I enjoyed this last installment as well though I watched it for the smorgasbord of hotties (JGL, Tom Hardy's body, and yes even Gary Oldman). Hopefully, they'd make a stand alone Robin film starring JGL.
https://afu.ac.ae/en/sau/vision-and-mission/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...